ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Exclusive: On the Record with Adam Lambert (The Insider.com)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm 

Exclusive: On the Record with Adam Lambert (The Insider.com)

link to article with embedded vid: http://www.theinsider.com/tunes/44457_A ... index.html

Since emerging victorious from American Idol's eighth season (let's face it, both Kris Allen and Adam Lambert were winners), the For Your Entertainment singer has done nothing but provide us with just that, pure unadulterated entertainment.

From his performances to his music to his fashion, Adam Lambert is one of the most exciting male artists to emerge on the scene in years. Now, with his sophomore CD due out early next year, he sat down with TheInsider.com to talk about all things Adam while filming a guest spot on The Hub's new reality competition series, Majors & Minors!

In part one of my interview series with the Grammy-nominated artist, we discuss the latest on his 2012 release, what his approach to the album is and why he's reluctant to talk too much about it. Then, we hit the subject you all want to know about: his style. That's when Adam drops one of the most amazing sartorial descriptions I've ever heard.

While Adam's episode of Majors & Minors airs next month (learn all about the show here!), you should not miss the series premiere, Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. on The Hub! And keep checking back for the rest of my interview with Adam! Which will features him mentoring the contestants, talking about his musical inspirations at the moment and maybe doing a little acappella!

LizMarie