ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: what do you look like?!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:54 pm 
Adam Bomb

hey everyone! i just thought this could be a cool thread where you can put a picture of yourself on so everyone can see what all of us adam lambert fans look like!

so i'll start. this is a picture of my and 2 of my friends. (i'm in the middle)

Post subject: Re: what do you look like?!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 pm 
Adam Bomb

Nice pic! The girl on your right (which is our left) looks like she could be your sister! Love the headband too....reminds me of my past hippie life when I was but a youngin like many of you all are now...(So many many moons ago I'm afraid lol!). I would post a pic of myself if I knew how but unfortunately I haven't the technical savvy for that....I guess I need to get an account with photobucket then....I might already have one I can't remember really lol!

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 pm 
Adam Bomb

haha thanks!
yeah i just have photobucket and upload all of my pictures to that! so if you get that, it'll work!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 pm 
Adam Bomb

ImageThis is me!

Glambert #274

"Sometimes you just gotta say 'screw it' to the world and just do your own thing!'

So I'm different...what are you gonna do? Sue me? Go ahead cause I don't give a shit! I'm not here to make you happy. I'm here to be me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 pm 
Adam Bomb

okay i'm going to give you 2 different pictures...

1. Me with STRAIGHT hair...

2. Me with CURLY hair...

and sory about the lack of make-up in that one

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm 
Adam Bomb

aww! You're so pretty!

Glambert #274

"Sometimes you just gotta say 'screw it' to the world and just do your own thing!'

So I'm different...what are you gonna do? Sue me? Go ahead cause I don't give a shit! I'm not here to make you happy. I'm here to be me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm 
Adam Bomb

thank you =]

i need to post a picture of what my hair looks like...well AFTER I re-dye it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 pm 
Adam Bomb

I'm not allowed to dye my hair. or even get blue streaks. My dad doesn't want me to look like a "freak" his words not mine.

Glambert #274

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 pm 
Adam Bomb

Dang. I'm sorry to hear that. =[
Well I'm almost 20 and they don't care what I do...well not as much as they used to. My mom used to tell me she would NEVER allow me to get a tattoo, and this year, I asked her if I could get my neck pierced and I showed her, and she was like do you want the tattoo too? And I was like if you're insisting, then ya...
So for my birthday, I'm getting it done =]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 pm 
Adam Bomb

I wanna get my lip pierced. (snake bites)

Glambert #274

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm 
Adam Bomb

O.k. Since Apple posted two pics (...Which were both very cute I might add!), I decided to add 2 as well because I am sooo old! ...The first one is me playing guitar at 23 years old (So in 1988...The year I met my wife for the first time...Sorry about the no shirt thing! lol).....The next one is of me and my wife from around 1998 or so...(So still around 10 years ago....try not to notice the stain on my shirt though lol! :D ).

(I hope this works lol!)

"Adam the reason you are shaking up this competition so much is because you dare to dance in the path of greatness....Fortune rewards the brave and you are one of the bravest contestants I've ever witnessed on American Idol!".....Paula Abdul from Season 8 on Movies Theme Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:31 am 
Adam Bomb

I like your guitar Jim!

Here is a picture of me and my guitar. (After I tried to do a cool jump..didn't land how I wanted)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:48 am 
Adam Bomb

sweeeet guitars guys! katey; how you landed.. looks like it hurts!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 am 
Adam Bomb

Thanks Mandi and Katey! ....And Very Nice guitar Katey!....You should have video taped the jump though so you could send it into Americas funniest videos to win some cash! lol! I hope you were o.k. after that!

My guitar was a pretty banged up used acoustic when I bought it at a pawn shop...but it has a pretty decent sound to it anyway and I still have (and play) it today Some 20 years later. I now have a pretty nice electric guitar as well that a friend gave me not long ago....It is an Ibanez Blazer series that is one of those Fender Strat Knockoffs with a natural wood finish....Its my guitar of choice now! lol! What kind is yours? It looks really nice!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 am 
Adam Bomb

My first guitar was a Fender Strat. But I sold that to my brother so I could buy that guitar which is a Gibson SG Standard. I love it!
I use to have an acoustic to but it was a piece of junk..and then my dad told my cousin he could have it with out even asking me. (cause I didn't pay for it.) I hope to get a nicer one someday anyways though!

And yeah, I was ok after that land. Thanks! My leg was just a little sore. lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 am 
Adam Bomb

Katey wrote:
My first guitar was a Fender Strat. But I sold that to my brother so I could buy that guitar which is a Gibson SG Standard. I love it!
I use to have an acoustic to but it was a piece of junk..and then my dad told my cousin he could have it with out even asking me. (cause I didn't pay for it.) I hope to get a nicer one someday anyways though!

And yeah, I was ok after that land. Thanks! My leg was just a little sore. lol

Its a beautiful guitar Katey! I love the redwood color too! I just looked it up ....It was a tad pricey for my range actually lol! ....but I'm sure it is well worth it! There are some pretty cool Gibson Les Paul guitars listed there too.....The one I like the most though is almost 3 grand!....but very nice....there is also a nice hollow body Gibson there for around the same price as the Gibson SG standard.....Tell me which one appeals the most to you (besides the
$ 6000 + custon Jeff beck guitar that is lol!....Too bad I'm not rich!)

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigati ... B&ZYXSEM=0

BTW I also just want to say that all of you young ladies are incredibly cute!....And I mean that in the most non dirty old man pervert kind of way!! LOL!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:25 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks Jim! I agree, everyone is very nice looking! :) I like being able to put a face with a name!

I want this one! http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/prod ... sku=517124
Only $4,700! haha too bad I'm not rich either!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:52 pm 
Adam Bomb

I agree that is a very cool looking guitar! ...I noticed that they also give you the option to finance it monthly over a 1 year period....Only the monthly payments would be larger than either of the monthly payments on my two vehicles lol! ....(And not that much less than my monthly morgage payment too lol!). Maybe we will get lucky and win the lottery or something :pray ....Or we could just invent a new product or something to get rich!....I wouldn't mind having that custom Jeff Beck Gibson Les Paul from the other link either! :o

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 pm 
Adam Bomb

For those of you who are A7X fans, then you'll know the guitars the guys play.
I'M HOPING for my birthday that they'll be giving me a Schecter Hellraiser! Atleast that's what my parents are 'hinting.'

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5212/hellraiservy5.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:21 pm 
Adam Bomb

Well here is one of me...yep I am one of Adam's "old lady fans." LOL Yep I know i need to change the HotTXmom name...LOL! Actually that ridiculous screen name was a temporary lapse in sanity. I feel totally silly that I did it now. Several of the ladies know my story of the last couple of years. I have been on a lifestyle change "journey" of sorts and have shed over 85 pounds in all and gotten more fit than I ever was in my twenties. I went from barely being able to climb stairs to being able to run 5K. Kind of a joke in my house about being a hot mom again so that name popped into my head when I joined and I now think it makes me look conceited. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:35 pm 
Adam Bomb

Congrats on the wieght loss Michaelene! That is so totally awesone!! I think that you look really terrific!!....I for one think your forum name is spot on! I lost around 85 pounds in one year about 4 or 5 years ago ....and similarly I went from getting super winded from just climbing a couple of flights of stairs to get to my office to being able to swim 2-3 miles at a time every Mon Wed and Fri morning at 5:30 at the local YMCA....Unfortunatley for me though I have gained a great deal of it back since then :cry ....I keep telling my swimmer friends on facebook that I am going to get back into the water and start training again and lose the weight again....but so far I just haven't been able to do it....I will though....Thats kind of why I posted pictures of myself that were from 10 and 20 years ago lol! :shhh ....Thanks for sharing that story with us because now it motivates me even more to get back into the swing of things again and start exercising and dieting again!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:51 pm 

It doesn't make you look conceited, HTmom! You are hot! We can be what we want to be here, no judgments! :) Be proud!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 am 
Adam Bomb

HotTXmom wrote:
Well here is one of me...yep I am one of Adam's "old lady fans." LOL Yep I know i need to change the HotTXmom name...LOL! Actually that ridiculous screen name was a temporary lapse in sanity. I feel totally silly that I did it now. Several of the ladies know my story of the last couple of years. I have been on a lifestyle change "journey" of sorts and have shed over 85 pounds in all and gotten more fit than I ever was in my twenties. I went from barely being able to climb stairs to being able to run 5K. Kind of a joke in my house about being a hot mom again so that name popped into my head when I joined and I now think it makes me look conceited. LOL

Congrats to you! You look marvelous and your screen name fits perfectly!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 pm 
Adam Bomb

Apple wrote:
Dang. I'm sorry to hear that. =[
Well I'm almost 20 and they don't care what I do...well not as much as they used to. My mom used to tell me she would NEVER allow me to get a tattoo, and this year, I asked her if I could get my neck pierced and I showed her, and she was like do you want the tattoo too? And I was like if you're insisting, then ya...
So for my birthday, I'm getting it done =]

What are you planning on getting??

I use to have 2 lip piercings, my eyebrow pierced, my nose pierced, and a bunch on my ears. lol
And I have 2 tattoos so far. I think I am going to get a whole sleeve on my left arm though.

This is what I have on my left arm so far...(minus the twins hat! that part is a fake tattooo! lol)

And I have an Avenged Sevenfold tattoo on my back...parents weren't a fan of this one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:05 pm 
Adam Bomb

loooooooove the tattoos katey! haha. im going to get that A7X one once i get enough money and once mom and dad let me!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:14 pm 
Adam Bomb

Thanks Mandii! haha So you are going to get it when you are 18..mom and dad won't let you get that before then. I can't wait to get more! I don't know why I love it when it hurts. :o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:50 pm 
Adam Bomb

danggg. haha oh well, 18 then! it may hurt, but turns out fannntasssttiic!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 am 
Adam Bomb

Here I am.....I seem to have found the weight M lost :chicken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am 

Tina-- You hush it! You are BEAUTIFUL!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 am 
Adam Bomb

Attachment:
4GenerationsAidanParty.jpg
4GenerationsAidanParty.jpg [ 58.7 KiB | Viewed 13035 times ]

FWIW, here I am on the far fight posing in a "4 Generations" photo. My daughter (my youngest) was the first girl in this line of the family so we had to take the shot. I am grateful my 87 year old grandmother was around (and still is!) to pose for it! I hope they aren't mad that I have this on here - I didn't have time to find a pic of just me that was decent. They are few and far between! :)

Colleen

p.s. I'm working on hard on making my Mom (left) into an Adam fan!! :) My daughter already is, for sure!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next