ADAM LAMBERT FANS

It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Live The Life : New - Old Adam Lambert song collab released
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm 

-Live The Life : The Adam Lambert Way

http://orchidas.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/live-the-life-the-adam-lambert-way/

Adam Lambert gets more praise in this snippet of an interview between Libra Rising Show host, J. Scott G. and remix master DJ Fonzerelli. The song being played after the interview is “Live The Life”, by J. Scott G., and featuring Adam Lambert’s vocal before he made it big in American Idol.

Transcript of the interview with Fonzerelli from 82:49 :-

Scott: You did a remix for me, a track I did with Adam Lambert called “Live The Life” – we’re going to play that . You’ve also done a couple of tracks with Adam yourself, haven’t you?

Fonzerelli: Yeah, I’ve done a few things for Adam, um, for Adam until American Idol. We were working on stuff. I would remix Adam’s own music that he had made in the studio. And in return, he would send some vocals to me, and we’ve done some things together – some tracks together. And his voice is just amazing; it’s just ridiculously good. I mean, I could write lyrics here for Adam, and sing the lyrics out, and email it across to him – and within an hour, he’d have it back to me with a perfect vocal. You know, you just don’t get talent like that, you know, and the man is genuinely, GENUINELY (laughs a little) fantastic, you know, though everybody thinks, alright yeah, he’s one of them X-Factor, or, you know, American Idol people.

Scott: Yeah. Well, we’re about to play your remix that you did, the Fonzerelli remix of “Live The Life” that’s finally, finally about to come out here pretty soon. You know how long this has taken me to finally get this paperwork done for this –

Fonzerelli: (laughs) Yeah, it’s been a while, it’s been a long time, hasn’t it -

Scott: Well, here we go, this is “Live The Life”, the Fonzerelli remix on the Libra Rising show, and Aaron, thanks for being on the show, and we’ll talk to you soon.

Fonzerelli: Thanks, Scott.

Note: Fonzerelli is the pseudonym of Aaron McClelland, a DJ from Northern Ireland. J. Scott G., who produced the song “Live The Life” with Adam Lambert is currently hosting the Libra Rising Show with John Beaver.

To listen to the Libra Rising Show, visit this link.

http://soundcloud.com/jscottg/the-libra-rising-show-episode-22-fonzerelli

The twenty second episode of the Libra Rising Show with hosts J. Scott G. & John Beaver. Special guest interview with Fonzerelli.

Tracklist:

1. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Gigamesh Rmx)
2. Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Bang Bang Bang (Russ Chimes Remix)
3. Grum - Can't Shake This Feeling
4. George Acosta Feat Fisher - Beautiful
5. Marc Mitchell & Steve T - Dream of you
6. Grum - Cybernetic
7. Imprintz & Kloe - Its Time
8. Pendulum - Witchcraft (Chuckie Rmx)
9. Benny Benassi - Spaceship Feat. Kelis, Jean Baptiste (Orig Vs Toxic Avenger Beaver Mash)
10. The Chemical Brothers - Swoon (Boys Noize Summer Rmx)
11. The Glitch Mob - How To Be Eaten By A Woman
12. The Limousines - Internet Killed The Video Star
13. Ratatat - Mandy
14. Delphic - Clarion Call
15. T.E.E.D. - Garden
16. Katy B - On A Mission
17. I Blame Coco - Self Machine (Sub Focus Rmx)

FONZERELLI INTERVIEW

18. J. Scott G. (feat. Adam Lambert) - Live The Life (Fonzerelli Club Remix)

FLASHBACK TUNE

19. X-Cabs - Neuro

20. Jan Johnson Meets Tenishia - Flesh 2010
21. Ashley Wallbridge Vs Lange - Chimera Of The Sky
22. Jon O Bir Feat Fisher - Found A Way (Joint Operations Centre Rmx)
23. Markus Schulz Feat Justine Suissa - Perception (Super8 & Tab Rmx)
Released by: Libra Rising Recordings
Release/catalogue number: Episode 22
Release date: Aug 18, 2010

LizMarie

Post subject: Re: Live The Life : New - Old Adam Lambert song collab released
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 pm 

As you will see from my previous post, Life the Life has been lurking out there and has now been released on itunes with Adam's twitter blessing:

adamlambert Check out J Scott G's "Live the Life" feat Me! We wrote and recorded this a year before Idol. #manifestation

Lyndsey Parker article w/ audio link: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realit ... on-itunes/

LizMarie